Arise, My Soul, Arise

Please take a moment and carefully listen to the lyrics of this marvelous song!

Jesus, the bleeding sacrifice, in our behalf appears and He ever lives above for us to intercede! Amen!


Lyrics and chords:

 G                C                       Am                  D
Arise my soul arise, shake off your guilty fears,
 G                      C              Am               D
The bleeding sacrifice, in my behalf appears
 C                 G               D/F#     Em                        D                          C
Before the throne my Surety stands, Before the throne my Surety stands
                      D                    G          C    D
My name is written on His hands

Chorus
 G                    C                    D          C                      G
Arise (arise), Arise (arise), Arise, Arise my soul arise
 G                   C                     D         C                    Am
Arise (arise), Arise (arise), Arise, Arise my soul arise
                           C         D            G       C   D
Shake off your guilty fears and rise

 G                C                  Am            D
He ever lives above for me to intercede
 G               C                       Am                          D
His all-redeeming love, His precious blood to plead
 C                 G            D/F#   Em                    D                       C
His blood atone for every race, His blood atone for every race
                         D                           G          C   D
And sprinkles now the throne of grace

Chorus

 G                 C                      Am                        D
My God is reconciled, His pardoning voice I hear,
 G                    C                     Am                D
He owns me for His child, I can no longer fear
 C                G            D/F#        Em                     D                          C
With confidence I now draw nigh, With confidence I now draw nigh
                     D                     G          C   D
And Father, Abba, Father cry

You can get this song from here:


Have a blessed day with arose soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment