Jesus, Lover of My Soul (It's All About You)

At the end, what's the essence of all things? At the end, what will be the main purpose of all things? This life will pass, we will pass, our children and grandchildren will pass and this earth and the sky as well, but our Christ, Jesus, will be for ever and ever!

He is the essence of all things and everything is about Him: It's all about You, my Lord! May we live our lives for Him, today and each day!


Lyrics and chords:

      Em C G D
It's all about You, Jesus
   Em C
And all this is for You
         G D
For Your glory and Your fame
               Em C
It's not about me
      G   C
As if You should do things my way
Em            Dsus D       C
You alone are God and I surrender
        G    C Em Dsus D
To Your ways

G C    Dsus D      G
Jesus, lover of my soul
C             G               Dsus D
All consuming fire is in Your gaze
G C    Dsus D        G
Jesus, I want You to know
C             G          Dsus D
I will follow You all my days

    Em             C          Em   C
For no one else in history is like You
    G         D               Csus C
And history itself belongs to You
Em         C              Em    C
Alpha and Omega, You have loved me
    G            C             D Dsus D
And I will spend eternity with You

This song preformed live by Stuart Townend/Dave Fellingham/The Stoneleigh Band:


YES: It's all about Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment