You Are My Hiding Place

Where do you run to hide? Where do you seek your refugee? Can this world be of any secure hope for us?

Our Father calls us to run to Him anytime and every time when we are in a need and even more when all is good for us. Do not hold any pride or self-righteousness, but let us all come to Him with a humble spirit!


Lyrics and chords:

  Am         Dm7
You are my hiding place,
  G7       Csus      C   G/C    F      Dm(add2)  Dm
You always fill my heart with songs of deliverance.
    E7sus        E7                                 Am  
Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You.
  Dm               G
I will trust in You.
C            G/C F      Dm            E7sus         E    (Am)
Let the weak say I am strong in the strength of my Lord.

You can purchase this song at Amazon:


May your heart by hidden in the Lord and may your life be of a pure worship to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment