A Little Longer

Aren't we sometimes eager to do things... we want to show our love and care by doing this and that, giving this and that, even when it comes to show our love toward our Father.

But isn't the Gospel a message of the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross? Shouldn't we enter God's rest by resting in the salvation provided by Him, free from our works, giving and sacrifices?

This song has a powerful message: don't do - stay with God! 


Lyrics and chords:

                              Dm
What can I do for you
                               Bbmaj7
What can I bring to you
                                          Csus4                      C                A7
What kind of song would you like me to sing
                              Dm
I’ll dance a dance for you
                                             Bbmaj7
I’ll pour out my love to you
                               Csus4                 C             A7
What can I do for you beautiful king

Chorus:
                   Bb           Csus4     C        Dm
Cause I can’t thank you enough
Bb               Csus4  C     Dm
I can’t thank you enough           (repeat)

                                                     Csus4  C
Then I hear you sing to me
F                      F/E             F/D
You don’t have to do a thing
            F                          Bb2                          F/A
Just simply be with me and let those things go
    Gm7                  Csus4      C
It can wait another minute
F                F2/E                    Dm       Dm/C                                     Bb2
Wait this moment is to sweet please stay here here with me
                                   F/A             Gm7
And love on me a little longer
                   Csus4      C            F
Cause I’m in love with you

You can get this song from Amazon:


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment