All Your Promises Are True

Isn't our God great? Aren't all of His promises true? Indeed they are and we are so blessed because of this assurance!

But I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day.
- 2 Timothy 1:12


Lyrics & chords:


C/E        F2        Gsus  G
  When the new day begins,
C/E                      Am7
  Lord, Your mercies are new again.
Dm                 G/B                     C  G/B   G7
  How my heart overflows with thanks to my King.
C/E        F2           Gsus   G
  When the night closes in,
C/E      F2           Am7
  I'm so grateful You are my Friend.
Dm              F/C         G/B
  You said that You'd never leave,
              Bb               Gsus   G
And Lord, I believe.  Lord I believe.


Chorus:   
D        Bm7      Asus A    D/F#                  Bm7   
All Your promises are  true.    I will lift up my eyes to You,
          Em7                     D/F#
For You're all that I need and by faith I can see
    C                         Asus   A
The wonderful things You will do.
D       Bm7        Asus  A    D/F#                   Bm7
All Your promises  are   true.     I will lift up my eyes to You.
          Em7                              D/F#
When my heart starts to fail, Lord, You're strength will prevail,
    C                           Asus    A       D
And all You have said, You will do. Your promises are true.


BRIDGE:
         G2                   Asus
They are comfort and healing, strength for the journey,
Bm7                   Asus
Hope for the hopeless, gladness for mourning,
G2                 Asus
Life and salvation, power and victory.
Em7        D     Asus     A
Lord, I believe.  Lord, I believe.


Get the song:


Enjoy GOD forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment